Professor of Politics; Director of CCPRI, Deputy director of Center
for Studies of China¡¯s Special Economic Zone (SEZ), Shenzhen
Tel: 0086-755-26538249, 13008881456
Specialization/Interest Field: politics and public management,
recent efforts on the reform of Chinese political system and civil
Master of Philosophy, Wuhan University, 1984.
Academic/Professional Work Experience:
Shenzhen University, 1985, Part-time researcher of Institute of
Political Development and Government, Peking University. Member of
presidium of the 2nd committee of Shenzhen Social Science League.
Expert of the committee of Research Center of Chinese Government
Innovations, 2003. Researcher of Center for China Studies, Central
Compilation & Translation Bureau, 2004.
1. On the Political Structural Reform of China. Central Compilation
and Translation Press. 1998.
2. Research on Cases of Reform of Electoral Way of Township Chiefs.
Social Science Academic Press. 2003.
3. Conscious Political Participation of Citizenry and Transformation
of Electoral Institutions: A Case Study of the 2003 Competitive
Election for Deputies of District People¡¯s Congress in Shenzhen.
Social Science in China (Quarterly Journal). Vol.XXV. No. 1. 154.
4. On the Aptitude for Wielding State Power of the Party: A
Political Interpretation of the Essential Points of the 4th Plenary
Session of the 16th Central Committee of the Communist Party of
China. Journal of Shenzhen University. Vol.21. No. 6. 2004.
5. Political Significance of the NPC Deputy Election at the District
Level in Shenzhen in 2003. Journal of Beijing Administration
Institute. No. 6. 2003.